5 MORE REASONS TO GIVE A GIFT TO THE FRIENDS TODAY!
1. You will enable us to continue to improve our preschool through grade 8 tours!
2. You will enable us to continue offering free programs like TET, Discovery in the Garden, and Spring KidsFest!
3. You will support our annual program grant to the Park District to make Fall Fest at the Conservatory possible!
4. You will support our facility grant commitment of $60,000 to finance the replacement of a necessary building heating system at the Conservatory.
5. You will support our 3 part-time staff who are the engine that manage over 150 volunteers, the Friends programs and events, plus serve the Park District to provide volunteers for Park District programs and events at the Conservatory!
We are grateful for our donors who make a big difference in the lives of many who visit the Oak Park Conservatory and help keep it a thriving treasure in our community.
Donations can also be made by mailing a check to
FOPCON, Post Office Box 1096, Oak Park, IL 60304.
(Please include a note if you wish to be anonymous.)
can be made by setting up regular automatic deductions through our partner, Network for Good, by clicking here www.networkforgood.org.
If your employer offers a matching gift program, please consider arranging a matching gift to benefit the Friends of the Oak Park Conservatory. Please contact the office at 708-725-2460 for assistance arranging a matching gift.
The Friends of the Oak Park Conservatory is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (EIN/tax ID number 36-3456058). Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
All donors are recognized in the annual Friends of the Oak Park Conservatory newsletter. Donors who make cumulative donations of over $500 are recognized on a wall display at the Conservatory. In addition, if cumulative donations of over $500 are made in honor or in memory of an individual, that person is also recognized on the wall display. Please let us know if you wish names to remain anonymous.
Thank you again!