Give to The Friends today!
1. Help us to continue to improve our school tours!
2. Help us to continue offering FREE programs like TET, Discovery Garden Exploration Time, and KidsFest!
3. Help support our annual program grant to the Park District to make Fall Fest at the Conservatory possible!
4. Help support our facility grant commitments to the Park District for maintenance and improvements of the Conservatory.
5. Help support our 3 part-time staff who are the engine that manage over 150 volunteers, The Friends programs and events, plus serve the Park District to provide volunteers for Park District programs and events at the Conservatory!
We are grateful for our donors who make a big difference in the lives of many who visit the Oak Park Conservatory and help keep it a thriving treasure in our community.
All donors are recognized in the annual Friends of the Oak Park Conservatory newsletter. Donors who make cumulative donations of over $500 are recognized on a wall display at the Conservatory. In addition, if cumulative donations of over $500 are made in honor or in memory of an individual, that person is also recognized on the wall display. Please let us know if you wish names to remain anonymous.
The Friends of the Oak Park Conservatory is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (EIN/tax ID number 36-3456058). Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donations can also be made by mailing a check to FOPCON, Post Office Box 1096, Oak Park, IL 60304. Please include a note if you wish to be anonymous.
Recurring Donations can be made by setting up regular automatic deductions through our partner, Network for Good, by clicking here www.networkforgood.org.
Matching donations are an important source of revenue. If your employer offers a matching gift program, please consider arranging a matching gift to benefit the Friends of the Oak Park Conservatory. Please contact the Operations Coordinator for assistance. Call 708-725-2460.
Thank you again!